Dienstag, 5. Februar 2013

2013 Valentine's day Sybarite: Sinatra

Valentine's day is traditionally called the birthday of Venus, the head sculpt used by Superdoll for most of their "regular" production dolls.
To celebrate Venus' birthday, there is often a Valentine's day doll release- last year, there was the beautiful Pompadour- I feel this doll is unfortunately a bit underrated (maybe because she is not the most versatile doll) but she is truly unique. I have her in my collection and here's a quick photo of her showing her "powdered" face and curlers.
The year before it was V3, the first doll of the latest Sybarite generation.

This year's doll is also very unique. She is called Sinatra and went on sale February 4, selling out February 5. Sinatra has a beautiful golden outfit and her accessories include a love letter, written with the feathers in her head piece. I was not sure if she is for me and also overspent on dolls the last two months or so. I am almost sure I will kick myself when she starts appearing in owner photos but I am starting to get used to it after a few years in the doll hobby, I guess: you truly cannot have everything. Even if i do want to.

Sinatra uses the Venus head sculpt. Her edition number was not given so I would assume it's 100.
The photo of Sinatra is property of Superdoll:

www. Superfrock.com



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen