Sonntag, 3. März 2013

Sybarite Couture Swallow models Superdoll Salon items and shows her versatility

Hi everybody,

Here is the beautiful Sybarite Couture Swallow, an exclusive to the Haute Doll magazine from a few years back modeling the "Punk Knit" outfit and the "Aerial" wig that I both found at the Salon last January. Both are indeed older items already so I guess that some leftover turned up when the Supersalon moved last year. I'm very happy with that since I think both are really iconic!


I also would like to post some more pictures of Swallow in different outfits and wigs, all by Superdoll. They show off her unique features, an almost fully airbrushed face up and a "mark" on her shoulder. I think it is incredible how versatile she is!!






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen