Donnerstag, 22. August 2013

OOAK Numina Devon: Cerise

Hi everyone,

This year is the year that I decided to make some of my long held doll dream come true (not all unfortunately since I wanted to do it without robbing a bank- and there are some things that money cannot buy). One of these dreams is owning a OOAK Numina doll, hand painted and assembled by Paul Pham.
Please meet Cerise.... She has the special dark tan skin tone, one of the skin tones that have not been used on production dolls but only on OOAK projects. Her make up is inspired by cherry blossoms (pink and white) turning to full red fruits, like the red on her lips.
I really want to say that it is great fun to work on a OOAK project with Paul. He is just super creative and has at the same time a very good intuition on what doll would be just right for you- at least, I feel he created a doll that exactly matched what I was looking for even if I was not able to give him descriptions that were any more clear than what I just wrote above. Paul also went great lenghts to ensure that I could take my doll home in time after the LA Sybarite event, so that I could take her in my hand luggage.
Cerise walks a thin line between looking innocent and sultry perfectly in my opinion! In these pictures, she wears Numina boots and a Sybarite slip dress.





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen