Montag, 21. Oktober 2013

Emiliacouture Inamorata new releases: Basic doll "Cherub" and Vertebrata gowns

Hi everybody,

Due to my work, it is becoming harder and harder to keep up to date with new releases and also with my own new arrivals but I hope that nobody missed the fabulous second releases from Emilia's Inamorta line.
This release marks the debut of the line production of the Nnaji sculpt, previously used for OOAK releases. This basic doll is called Cherub with a limited edition of 20 (sold out as I type this).

Please note all photos in this post are Emilia's own promotional images. Visit her flickr page http://www.flickr.com/photos/emiliacouture/ to see these any many more in better size and resolution!


Next, there is a fabulous gown called Vetretbrata in two color variations: Nude in a LE of 10 (sold out as I type this) and Dust, LE 20, which still has a few available as I type this. You can see "Nude" on the left and "Dust" on the right in the following image:

The name of the gown comes from a metal embellishment on the back of the gown which is indeed a vertebrata. I think this idea is really fabulous, very sensual and still edgy.





Congratulations on this fabulous and successful new release, Emilia!!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen