Mittwoch, 15. Januar 2014

Sybarite Madame V

Hi everybody,

Madame V is one of the dolls from the latest Sybarite collection "Enigma". While she is sold out now, the other two dolls from the collection which are equally gorgeous, named Wellington and Langtry, are still available at www.superfrock.com.

I had the chance to pre-order Madame V during my last Salon visit in November and I am really glad I did- she is growing on me even more every time I look at her. She seems to be a really fun fusion of different fashion stiles/eras to me, most prominently I see several trends from the 80's going on simultaneously ;) Her unique features include super long, thin pencil eyebrows. She also comes with a nice amount of clothing items, including a "leather" jacket with many studs and a really cool "fur" headpiece.

Here are some portraits of her!






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen