Dienstag, 6. Mai 2014

Sybarite Fidele wearing "Supernova" from Superdoll


Hi everyone!

As some of you might know I am an astrophysicist by education so when Superdoll released an outfit called Supernova, I knew that it basically had my name written all over it :) I am very happy with this outfit, it has a very cool and elaborate design and I think it will look awesome on a lot of different dolls. It also comes with some nice accessories (shoes, handbag, purse) which is always a big plus in my book and I am willing to shell out more money for more accessories, personally.

I love it on Fidele even if she cannot wear the crown that comes with the outfit due to her big hair.

The absolutely only thing that bothers me a bit is that there is a seam in the lowest third of the dress where apparetly the part with the train and the rest of the skirt were sewn together. I wonder why it could not be made in one piece. I am sure there is probably a reason but since I realized it I cannot stop looking at it. But somehow I am sure I will un-see it too once I get used to it ;)




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen