Mittwoch, 30. Januar 2013

Fashion doll diaries says "Hello world!"

Hello world!

This is the "Fashion doll diaries", where I hope to regularly update or comment on modern fashion dolls such as the Sybarites, Dollcis Numina, Fashion Royalty dolls (including "Spin off" lines such as Poppy Parker or Fashion Royalty Square), or even the occasional Barbie as well as a selection of Asian dolls such as Pullip or ball jointed dolls (BJD). I'd like to present a mixture of my photos from my own collection, company updates and opinions about current doll events and collector's experiences in the hobby.

Another very important aspct of the hobby, to me personally, is the incredible number of wonderfully gifted doll artists creating dolls, fashions and accessories by hand and I'd like to show as much of their work from my and other's collections as possible.

But most of all, I'd like to share the joy that the hobby and taking pictures of my dolls bring to me and encourage everyone to participate in discussions.

I think that's it for a first boring post ;) I'd like to jump in with posting some pictures and if you insists, I can tell more about me personally another time.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen