Montag, 27. Mai 2013

W Club Exclusive Victoire Roux doll for 2013: Monte Carlo

So, this is the second of the five W club exclusive dolls for 2013 (the first was Poppy Parker). I think I would really have liked this doll if she did not have these funny ruffles on her skirt (too much happening on this skirt for my taste) and no blue eyeshadow. I think blue eyeshadow can work in a few cases bust mostly, it just doesn't.
I really like her red hair and the screening on this doll looks very sassy. I also like the beauty mark and the fact that she comes with such a dramatic coat and a martini glass (not in these pictures). But for now, she is not enough to get my off my fixation on 16" dolls ;)
The following two photos are not my own photos but the official promotional images by Integrity Toys



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen