Samstag, 29. Juni 2013

Dusted Red - Sybarite Cadenza

Hi everyone,

Finally, one of my own pictures to be shared on this blog again! :-) I really hope I will have more time for photographing and editing soon- It is actually a wonderful counterweight for work to be able to do something creative in my hobby but lately I have been working so much that I just didn't get around it, sadly.

This is Sybarite Cadenza who I think should be more popular than she is, wearing the gown from Sybarite The Cross. I wonder what happened to Cadenza's popularity that seemed to be high when her first promotional images were released. The Voltair sculpt does have rather large lips which are not for everyone but then again, you could see this coming since the sculpt had been established for a while. Hmmm.... luckily I also have love for dolls which are not "holy grails" ;-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen