Mittwoch, 26. Juni 2013

Teaser of upcoming Inamorata dolls: Nnaji "Cherub" and "Seraph"

Hi everyboday!

After missing out on Inro, I was really happy to receive this teaser of two extremely beautiful Inamorata dolls that will be released soon. They will mark the first release with the eagerly awaited Nnaji sculpt.

Emilia decided not to do another doll with an edition of 40 but two editions of 20 dolls, both Lingerie dolls, but Cherub will be more basic with basic lingerie and flocked hair instead of a wig. Seraph will come with very elaborate lingerie (I think I remember Emilia once hinting she will come with sexy boots too!) and a high quality wig like Inro did. The price point of these dolls will differ based on what they come with.

I was initially planning to treat myself to the more elaborate version of Nnaji but I must say I love Seraph's face up so much, so I will try for her.
In addition, at the same time as Seraph and Cherub one outfit will be released with each doll. They will have an edition of 30 but nothing else is known about them except the names: with Cherub there will be a gown on sale called Vertebrata and at the same time as Seraph, there will be a casual fashion called Röntgen.

These news got me really excited! As you know I own some repaints and fashions by Emilia and cannot wait to have her first fully self created product in hand.

The image is the property of Emilia Nieminen, the designer (www.emiliacouture.com)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen