Dienstag, 9. Juli 2013

Fashion Royalty Exclusive dolls for the IFDC Las Vegas 2013

 Hi everybody,

This year's IFDC had a horror theme and Integrity designed three exclusive dolls to go with it. It seems like three dolls are the new standard for this event... I think it used to be one. Every now and then I wonder if doll makers make a particularly good margin on event dolls since it seems that there are more and more events with more and more dolls per event.


 All these dolls are limited to 300 pieces.

The first one uses the Anja scult and is called Glam Vamp. I am not a big fan of this sculpt but this doll looks fine actually. Just not so special or exciting that I'd hunt one down on the seconary market.
This doll is called Dark Fable and uses the Imogen sculpt. I must confess that I just find this doll very tacky from head to toe. The hairstyle, the mixed color in the hair, the outfit, everything.

 The final doll is my favorite. She uses the the first Tatiana sculpt which I think is completely gorgeous. The doll is too literal for me in the horror theme but the sculpt is just so great so I wouldn't mind winning one in the W Club Lottery.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen