Mittwoch, 10. Juli 2013

New Sybarite: Meadow, premiere for the new Monoglam collection

Hi everybody,

The rumors that I posted in my post about the IDC last month are true and here is Meadow, the first doll from the new collection, Monoglam.

I unfortunately do not have this doll in hand yet but here is a picture of her beautiful face and mohair wig (braided and put in an updo on the back).


One of the fascinating things I realized about her even if I can only look at other people's pictures and the photos which my boyfriend is taking for me of my doll (he took the pictures you see in this blog post) is the painting of her finger nails.

Only on her left ring finger, she does not have red nail polish but silver or golden one... I wonder, could it mean that she is enganged to be married? ;-) I guess Charles and Desmand from Superdoll are taken, so I wonder who her sweetheart is... or maybe a star crossed love? ;-)



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen