Samstag, 6. April 2013

New Dollcis Numina doll 2013: Nimbus Devon

Hi everybody,

I know I should publish more posts with my own photos but the doll makers are obviously busy this spring and release photos of so many beautiful dolls that I want to cover and save her in my blog for everyone and myself to enjoy.

The pictures in this post are Paul Pham's offcial promotional pictures- make sure to visit dollcis.com to learn about his beautiful designs.

Paul offered his latest doll Nimbus on his home page at 12 noon today. She is a limited edition of 50 and she is due for shipping in June, you could pre-order today with a 50% deposit, the full price is 700$ plus shipping. I am not sure how quickly exactly she sold out but when I checked 20 minutes past 12, she was already gone.
I think her face and strawberry blonde wig look amazing. The trench witht he obi belt is an interesting idea but I just adore the combination of the innocent looking pink dress and the suede boots so much that I don't really have eyes for it, sorry ;)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen